Internal linking can be beneficial to your users and search engines. Our XenForo SEO add-on allows you to build better internal linking structure throughout your forum, automatically!
Why work on your internal linking structure?
- If you want to keep visitors on your forum longer.
- Help search engines crawl and index your forum pages.
- Pass page authority to important threads.
How to use the Internal linking tool in XenForo
Step 1: Login to your XenForo Admin Dashboard.
Step 2: Select ‘XenForo SEO‘. Click on ‘Internal Links Manager‘.
Step 3: Click ‘Add keyword‘.
Step 4: Fill out the popup modal.
- Keyword: the keyword on your site that you want to target.
- Description: Give a brief description about the keyword. (optional)
- Target URL: The URL that you wish to link the keyword to.
- Replace limit: Set to 1.